A Tradition of Excellence
Established in 1901, the WSU School of music has long been recognized for excellence in undergraduate and graduate education. Students study with an internationally recognized faculty and have access to state-of-the-art facilities.
The School of Music offers a master of arts in music, bachelor of music degrees in music education, performance, composition, and performance with an emphasis in jazz, a bachelor of arts in music, a music minor, music technology minor, and jazz minor.
WSU ensembles have performed around the world and are regularly invited to perform at prestigious concert venues and conferences across the country.
The School of Music is dedicated to educating the next generation of performers, educators and composers. Graduates of the School of Music are teaching, performing, touring and recording worldwide.
The School is proud of its near 100% placement rate for recent undergraduate music education students. Many graduates hold teaching positions in universities and schools around the country.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about our undergraduate and graduate degree programs. Be part of something remarkable at WSU and prepare for your career in music and the arts.
“Flight of the Bumble Blues” composed and produced by graduate student, Raul Blanco. Performed and recorded by WSU’s top jazz combo, Jazz Wires.
- Jan 10, 8:00 am Young Men in Song
- Jan 11, 12:00 am CANCELED: Music Honor Band/Choir
- Jan 14, 7:00 pm Paul Rucker Lecture
- Jan 15, 8:00 pm Paul Rucker Cello/Mulitmedia Performance
- Jan 18, 8:00 pm Faculty Artist Series: Palouse Trio
- Jan 19, 9:00 am WSU School of Music Audition Day
- Jan 22, 8:00 pm CANCELED: Graduate Recital: Elaine Melanie Martir, flute
Learn more about…
- The Faculty Artist Series
- The Kemble Stout Music Listening Library
- The Student Handbook
- Joining our email list
- Donating to the School of Music