Skip to main content
Skip to navigation
- Two or more works from different periods (Baroque, Classical, Romantic, 20th century). Single movements from sonatas are accepted. All works must be memorized.
- A program of at least 30 minutes, including three or more works from different periods (Baroque, Classical, Romantic, 20th century). All works must be memorized.
- Interview with the piano faculty
Jazz Piano Audition
- Two works in different styles for performance with a trio
- One medium-tempo/up-tempo jazz standard or bebop song
- One standard jazz ballad or slow blues
- Sight reading of a lead sheet (melody and chords)
- For students with classical experience, a short classical piece or etude can be prepared, but is optional